Country > Puerto Rico > Caribbean Island
Puerto Rico is a U.S. island territory located in the Caribbean between the Dominican Republic (West) and British Virgin islands (East).
Puerto Rico is has a thriving tourism sector with resorts, beautiful beaches, waterfalls, scenic mountain ranges and uninhabited tropical rain forests. It’s capital, San Juan, has the largest hotel and resort strips with centuries-old colonial buildings.
Puerto Rico Vacations
If you are travelling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then Supporttips.com is your travel guide for Puerto Rico flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need a Puerto Rico Visa before your book a flight.
- Confirm your Puerto Rico flights to and from the island.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Puerto Rico resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Puerto Rico resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Puerto Rico’s weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local Puerto Rico travel guide.
- Enjoy the Caribbean weather and your Puerto Rico Vacation