Job title: Entitlements Tech Assistant ED534501
Job description: Description :
Entitlements Technical Assistant Takes direction from the Entitlement Services management staff in the carrying out of all the usual general office clerical task: filling, copying, faxing, light typing, use of the computer with a particular knowledge and expertise of both computer programs: Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel. In addition, manages and performs the highly specialized Entitlement Services managerial projects as described in details below:
- Maintain Entitlements Files:
- Sort and file documents accurately and efficiently within prescribed time frames.
- Create Entitlements charts for ICL residents.
- Manages the amalgamated bank’s direct deposit process and directed:
- Sort Amalgamated Bank consumers’ statements and distribute them to Entitlements Specialists/Coordinators.
- Prepare monthly reports for terminated consumers.
- Upload newly created and/or updated files into the banks.
- Distribute the weekly printed report to Entitlements Specialists/Coordinators and designated Finance Department staff.
- Weekly download and print the direct deposit records of SSA eligible Level II consumers.
- Prepare different types of entitlements department reports:
- Collect the data and distribute: – SSA Representative Payee Report. – Medicare Part D Plans Report
- Sort according to the programs and distribute the following financial reports: – Aged report – Over payment report
- Process any additional statistical reports if requested
- Weekly process SSA and public assistance checks for terminated consumers according to the specialized entitlement rules and regulations:
- File copies of submitted checks with signed receipts. – Hand deliver DSS and Medicaid Surplus checks. – Copy checks; verify the termination date using IMA system.
- Process MTA half-fare metro cards: – Collect data and complete the MTA half-fare applications.
- Manage monthly appointments with ICL residents to take application photograph at 145 Broad Street
- Manage of the completion of the application process by arranging for the notary seal.
- Prepare the package of completed applications for submission to MTA. – Copy and distribute received MTA half-fare metro cards.
- Manage the Monthly Pharmacy Medicaid reimbursement procedure:
- Contact pharmacy for additional information and prepare pharmacy statements. Complete Medicaid reimbursement forms according to Medicaid Reimbursement Requirements.
- Submit pharmacy Medicaid Reimbursement package to Medicaid Office at 34th Street, NY, NY. – Archive hardcopy files in compliance with records retention policies:
- Prepare boxes for pick up by archiving company – Complete iron mountain storage forms and make a copy for each entitlements Specialist/Coordinator.
- Organize files in chronological/ alphabetical order and label them.
- Specialized assignments for Medicaid: – Submit Medicaid HMO enrollment forms to Medicaid Choice. – Order Medicaid cards for eligible residents. –
- Prepare Medicaid Utilization Threshold packages to be processed by programs.
- Other duties – Process and distribute mail on a timely basis – Manage the ordering of office supplies procedure for the Department
- Keep track of IMA Tickler system – Additional related duties as may be assigned.
Education : High School
Expected salary: $17.16 per hour
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 02:04:50 GMT