Country > Antigua and Barbuda > Caribbean Island
Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda are two islands in the Caribbean surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean and are considered one British nation. Both islands are north of Guadeloupe, south east of Anguilla and east of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Antigua is surrounded by its coral reefs, and white sandy beaches. It’s nature trails have fantastic panoramic views.
Barbuda is known for it’s pink white sands and tropical palm trees. Other main attractions include its bird sanctuary, lagoons and coral reef.
Antigua and Barbuda Vacations
If you are traveling or planning a Caribbean vacation, then CaribbeanDigest.com is your travel guide for Antigua and Barbuda flights, cheap hotels and family resorts
- Food and Dining
Tips for Caribbean Vacations
- Verify if you need an Antigua and Barbuda Visa before your book a flight.
- Confirm your Antigua and Barbuda flights to and from the island.
- Before Booking a hotel or villa, review the ratings of Antigua and Barbuda resorts.
- Verify and prepare a list of things to do at the Antigua and Barbuda resort.
- Pack your ticket and passport
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Check Antigua and Barbuda weather forecast for outdoor activities such as tours, diving or swimming.
- If you intent to leave the resort hire a local travel guide.
- Enjoy your Caribbean Vacation