Pale Moon is an Open Source, Firefox-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows, Android and Linux (with other operating systems in development), focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser!
Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source with carefully selected features and optimizations to maximize the browser’s speed*, stability and user experience, while maintaining compatibility with thousands of Firefox extensions many have come to love and rely on.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Safe: forked from Firefox and regularly updated.
- Supported by a friendly, active community of users
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface (no Australis!)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many Firefox extensions (add-ons) and themes
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions and themes
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Many customization and configuration options
- Able to import existing Firefox profiles with the migration tool
How Install Pale Moon Web browser On Ubuntu
It’s easy to install Pale Moon Browser, install it by using these commands:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:marian.kadanka/palemoon $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install palemoon