Users on Windows and Macintosh systems can utilize the Adobe product’s update mechanism. The default configuration is set to run automatic update checks on a regular schedule.
Adobe recommends users update their software installations to the latest versions by following the instructions below.
The latest product versions are available to end users via one of the following methods:
- Users can update their product installations manually by choosing Help > Check for Updates.
- The products will update automatically, without requiring user intervention, when updates are detected.
- The full Acrobat Reader installer can be downloaded from the Acrobat Reader Download Center.
- Download the enterprise installers from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/, or refer to the specific release note version for links to installers.
- Install updates via your preferred methodology, such as AIP-GPO, bootstrapper, SCUP/SCCM (Windows), or on Macintosh, Apple Remote Desktop and SSH.
Refer to APSB16-14 for more information.
Following are links for downloading patches to fix the vulnerabilities: APSB16-1